We have been working with Intel since 1989, during this time we have carried out various projects including design, installation and hook-up contacts in Fabs 10, 14, 24 and 28. We provide mechanical services, process piping, specialist lift, electrical, instrumentation and full turnkey services.
On the Eastland Office Block project we carried out the complete design and Build Turn Key Modular Building Project to accommodate 1400 office and 7,500 construction staff. At the time it was the Single Largest Modular Building Project ever completed in Ireland with over 260 sections – 9278mtr2 – 100.000 ft2. It is Fully Furnished and has a Functional Office for 1400 people complete with Office, Welfare, Toilets and Canteen facility.
What We Did at Eastlands
- 3 storey high modules with internal staircase, lift shafts & fire escapes
- Functioning canteen facility with cooking capacity to cater for 3,000 people & seating for 750
- Locker room & toilet facility to cater for 7,500 construction staff
- M&E fitout included HVAC AHU, integrated data installation for 1400 operatives, power & services
- Delivered to site within 12 weeks of order & completed within 24 weeks of order
Intel Eastland Office Block, Leixlip
Oct 2012 - Feb 2013