Thunderbird 2 – Primark
Primark is an Irish clothing retailer operating in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland (branded as Penney’s in Ireland), Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and soon the United States.
The project comprises the fit-out of a newly constructed high bay distribution centre. The building is a high bay warehouse extending over 1,000,000sq.ft It also includes over 50,000sq.ft of shell offices.
What We Did at Thunderbird 2 – Primark
- Construction of a multi-level mezzanine structure extending over 900,000 sq.ft
- Construction of a 3 level GOH & racking installation on top of mezzanine
- GOH garment of hanging installation extending over 4 levels (ground + 3 mezz levels)
- High bay adjustable pallet racking to high bay warehouse
- Fit-out of 60,000 of offices to category B standard
- Full MEP installation to warehouse and offices including a full sprinkler installation throughout
- Fit-out of recycling facility